Eventhough I'm a stranger who suddenly came into your life
Im glad I have known u
Talking to u
But I will never stop being caring to u
Even i just know u for a few days
I know in my heart that u can make a good decision
Maybe the one u love the most is better for u
It completes the puzzle of ur life
To tell the truth, yup im sad inside
But i pasrah kepada allah
For the decision u will made later in ur life
I am always here by ur side if u need to talk to me
I'm ur listening ear
One things for sure i will always love u
Even people might say it is impossible
But me, I will keep going on loving u no matter how impossible it might be
Yours truly
Din
Cookie monster
Ur my cookie!!-Always be

