<body>
Meee.....
Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My heart has sunk into the abyss when she's gone
It can't be caught by a fishing net or anything
But with something rare
That can't be find anywhere

I feel so sad, don't know why
I wish good news came by
I think I left myself somewhere
Far far away
In the middle of nowhere

A few days gone by
At last good news came by
She came pass by with her cute smile
Suddenly, my sunked heart saw a spark
That lights up the dark

The spark which gives hope
Hope that saves my heart
From the darkness that surrounds it
She was the angel of my heart

You'll be the wings that keep my heart in the clouds
I'll be the anchor that keep your feet on the ground
Where I will keep you safe and sound
And give you light that brights up the dark
From the evils roaming around

As soon as your are in my heart
I will love you as I love myself
Maybe I am not there in your heart
But as long as you know how i feel
There's no way it will go away

Knowing you is the best memories I ever had
Being with you is what I always have in mind
Going away from you will not be true
Because I love you

You bright up the path to save my heart
I will not forget you as much as I never forget myself
This is words are for you and I would like u to read it

My Dear;
When I look at my hands i feel sad
Cause the space in between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly

The End

Yours truly
Din
Cookie Monster

This words are for you my lilangelstar.....


Profile
I Am Just Me


Syarifuddin ;DD
Heyy .. Im Din .. Funny in my own ways & nvr gives up in wat i do .. I share the pain & try to reconsider it .. I am just a guy tat care about others .. Dont lyke it ? Please leave this blog alryte .. Thanks ..


Taggies!
Scream Out Loud



Dearest
you're on your way

Acousticuss My Band
Baby Iqah :)
Estee
Fadilah
Faisal
Fateha
Haini
Illya
Juliana
Najib
Nazariah
Zulkarnain [Blogger]
Zulkarnain [Tumblr]
feefy
Iyu



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Archives
gone with the wind

June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration