<body>
Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Bro Faisal. He was like a real brother to me. He has done a lot of things for me. I appreciate it Fai. If u are my real brother, u are my lilttle brother coz u are younger than me!!!! haha!!!
And I cannot wait for Monday!!! Yeah!! It is going to be a fun day!!!
It is going to be a gaming day!!!! Muahaha!!


Profile
I Am Just Me


Syarifuddin ;DD
Heyy .. Im Din .. Funny in my own ways & nvr gives up in wat i do .. I share the pain & try to reconsider it .. I am just a guy tat care about others .. Dont lyke it ? Please leave this blog alryte .. Thanks ..


Taggies!
Scream Out Loud



Dearest
you're on your way

Acousticuss My Band
Baby Iqah :)
Estee
Fadilah
Faisal
Fateha
Haini
Illya
Juliana
Najib
Nazariah
Zulkarnain [Blogger]
Zulkarnain [Tumblr]
feefy
Iyu



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Archives
gone with the wind

June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration