<body>
To My cookie
Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To My Cookie

Im here writing this letter to tell u
That I love u always
Because I always think of u
I cant forget u eventhough I know that u love somebody else
My heart and my mind is stuck with u
Let me be here Loving u
Im here so that o will not be lonely
I will always care for u
Maybe I cant get u but it wont change anything
Hope u are ok always
Smile always
Happy always
And always stay cute

Thats all for now
My Cookie, I hope u could read this

Yours truly
Din
Cookie Monster


Profile
I Am Just Me


Syarifuddin ;DD
Heyy .. Im Din .. Funny in my own ways & nvr gives up in wat i do .. I share the pain & try to reconsider it .. I am just a guy tat care about others .. Dont lyke it ? Please leave this blog alryte .. Thanks ..


Taggies!
Scream Out Loud



Dearest
you're on your way

Acousticuss My Band
Baby Iqah :)
Estee
Fadilah
Faisal
Fateha
Haini
Illya
Juliana
Najib
Nazariah
Zulkarnain [Blogger]
Zulkarnain [Tumblr]
feefy
Iyu



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Archives
gone with the wind

June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration