Hmm...toDay stress Coz need to pay debt to my X. Haiz......
Now I feel so bad not bCoz i owe ppl but
I came into the life of someone.
Thanks to her i get to be back to my normal self.
Eventhough she do not notice that she have help me
I really appreciate that she came into my life and knowing her thru FB.
My life recently have been happy bcoz of her and my Dudes.
My Dudes have help me by giving me advices and words of motivation to go on in life
She help me by making me happy by seeing her happy too
Sometimes by making her happy, i can feel the happiness she felt
I am sorry dear if i came into ur life
Sometimes when i see u sad n u never smile
I feel that i have make ur life difficult
I hope she could read this right now but its ok
When she is free she can read it
I wish she is beside me right now
Talking to her face to face
Seeing her smile
Seeing her happy attitude
And her cute face
When i am alone, in my mind there's always her and i say to myself that.....
I dont ever want to lose her
I say that over and over again bcoz
That is wat i really want-not to lose her
Lilangelstar, if u are right here with me, I make sure u are always happy
And I will always put u at the center of my heart with my family
Love lilangelstar soo much
I hope we could see each other soon :)
Take good care of urself k?
Be a good gegerl too
Thats all for today folks!
Gtg....
To my lilangelstar, muah!
Ur my cookie!!

