<body>
Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hey! Hey! Hey!

I'm Back!
With new post!!!
haha!!

How to start this.....hmmm
Ahha!
Past few days has been quite a torture for me
Why? You guys want to know? I will just write what i can say.
Let me ask this one question.....
Do you know how does it feel like not to be forgiven by someone twice?
hahahaha!! answer that!

Past 2 days i am sick with high fever and headache....
Not any kind of headache but another level of headache.
Past 2 days i also sort something out in my head
Something that is really torturing to me.
I know i made someone hurt but at least i have heart and mind to think that i know i am wrong
I asked for forgiveness again and again
Because i could not face the same problem again
That is not being forgiven
But my dad's advice paid off
It made me think clearer and better
As long i know i am sincere to ask for forgiveness
I should not torture myself by thinking of what i did wrong and being scared of not being forgiven
It is all up to you

At last i let it go far far away
Letting it fly away and live a better life
May we see each other again in the future
Be happy and always smile
One last thing..........
Just want to say to her that
I want to ask forgiveness
Not to ask for your love
If we are fated to be friends or bestfriends
That is enough to heal my heart
And i also want to say thank you for
'Singgah ke dalam hatiku' (this is in malay language)


Thats all people!
tata! take care! And always have a great day!


Profile
I Am Just Me


Syarifuddin ;DD
Heyy .. Im Din .. Funny in my own ways & nvr gives up in wat i do .. I share the pain & try to reconsider it .. I am just a guy tat care about others .. Dont lyke it ? Please leave this blog alryte .. Thanks ..


Taggies!
Scream Out Loud



Dearest
you're on your way

Acousticuss My Band
Baby Iqah :)
Estee
Fadilah
Faisal
Fateha
Haini
Illya
Juliana
Najib
Nazariah
Zulkarnain [Blogger]
Zulkarnain [Tumblr]
feefy
Iyu



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Archives
gone with the wind

June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration