<body>
Monday, November 8, 2010

Haha!! Im Back and ready to post.

Past few days are quite tough to live with when Examinations have started.
This week will be the last week and then....24hrs will be full of joy! Yeah!
haha!! But 1st I must accomplish my current mission. I must overcome
the Art Exam and then MCQ exam.
Looking forward to GradNite.

The theme is all in my mind.
Haha!! Be ready guys!!
Currently sketching my artwork and finishing my final artwork.
I really have confidence in finishing this exam without any trouble.
Goodluck to me and my fellow brothers and friends.

Thats all folks!
Be Back Soon!
Takecare! Toodles! :D


Profile
I Am Just Me


Syarifuddin ;DD
Heyy .. Im Din .. Funny in my own ways & nvr gives up in wat i do .. I share the pain & try to reconsider it .. I am just a guy tat care about others .. Dont lyke it ? Please leave this blog alryte .. Thanks ..


Taggies!
Scream Out Loud



Dearest
you're on your way

Acousticuss My Band
Baby Iqah :)
Estee
Fadilah
Faisal
Fateha
Haini
Illya
Juliana
Najib
Nazariah
Zulkarnain [Blogger]
Zulkarnain [Tumblr]
feefy
Iyu



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Archives
gone with the wind

June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration